Peaches and Cream Vegan Cheesecake Bars
Peaches and cream vegan cheesecake bars. The filling is made with coconut, turmeric, orange, carrot and ginger, which are all amazing ingredients for immunity. On top we added coconut cream whip and peaches. Peaches and cream make a dreamy combination!
Elements Included: Turmeric
Cheesecake ingredients (8 bars):
- 500g cashews
- 100g dessicated coconut
- 2tbsp agave syrup
- 2tbsp Unicorn Superfoods Immunity Blend (containing Turmeric)
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup medjool dates
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup crushed nuts
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
1) Soak cashews in water overnight. When done drain water.
2) To make base, blend dates with agave until you create a paste (add a little water if needed). Then add all other ingredients. Freeze for a few hours before adding raw cheesecake mix.
3) With cashews and base prepared earlier, in a food processor blend cashews and then add other ingredients. You will be left with a thick mixture.
3) Add on top of base recipe and refrigerate. There is no need to freeze these!